Reservations and Deposits:
- In order to guarantee your reservation, we require a minimum deposit of $50.00. A larger deposit may be required for select items, special orders or reservations exceeding $250.00
- A deposit is not a payment towards your rental fees. The deposit will be refunded in full when all rented items are returned on time, in good condition. The deposit will not be refunded if items are lost, damaged or returned late.
- Changes and adjustments must be finalized one week before you pick up or we deliver the items. Special order items must be finalized two weeks ahead, although some special order items require more notice. Please ask.
- Cancellations should be made at least three weeks before you pick up or we deliver. Special order items must be cancelled no less than 3 weeks ahead.
- Orders changed or cancelled without adequate notice will incur a change or cancellation fee of $25.00 or more.
- Reservations not picked up lose the deposit, as well as any rental fees paid.
- All orders must be paid in full when picked up unless credit is established.
- Orders to be delivered must be paid in full one week before delivery unless previous arrangements have been made.
Delivery and Pick-up:
- Delivery rates are determined by delivery location and items delivered.
- Additional charges apply to deliveries and pick-ups before or after our regular hours of operation and on Sundays.
- Additional charges apply if equipment must be carried any distance from the truck, if there are delays in accessing loading/unloading areas, and for carrying items up/down stairs and elevators.
- Delivery and pick-up charges do not include setting up or breaking down the equipment, although that service is available for additional labor fees.
- Chairs and tables are delivered stacked and must be stacked again for pick-up. Table and chair set-up and breakdown service is available for a minimal fee.
- Dishes, flatware, glassware and serving items simply need to have excess food scraped off or liquids emptied. Please carefully repack them into the crates or tubs they came in. We will clean them for you.
- Please empty punch fountains and rinse with clear water. Please do not attempt to take them apart to clean them. We will take care of that.
- Linens need to be shaken free of food and crumbs and should be dry before being packed into bags for return. Wet linens mildew easily. Customers are responsible for replacement costs of linens damaged or ruined by mildew, grease/food stains, burns, etc. Please return our hangers.
- Grills must be cleaned before return or lose the cleaning deposit.
- Most items are sent with protective wraps and coverings. Please use these wraps and coverings for protecting the items when they are returned.
- Out of courtesy, please return items by or before their due-in time to assure that the items will be clean and ready for the next customer. Late fees will be charged for late returns and deposits will be kept.
- Equipment must be secured at all times and protected from the elements.
- The customer is responsible for equipment from the time of rental to the time of return, including safe transportation to and from our store.
- When equipment is delivered, the customer assumes responsibility from the time of delivery until the equipment is picked up.
- Customers are liable for repair or replacement cost of equipment that is damaged, lost or stolen while it is out for rental.